Here at Plymouth State, you’ll receive the educational experience you would expect from a private school: small classes taught by dedicated faculty whose passion for teaching will spark both your intelligence and your imagination; personal attention from faculty and staff; and outstanding opportunities to lead and to serve—all at state school costs. You won’t sit in the back of a huge lecture hall taking notes; you’ll take an active role in your learning process.
Through the admissions process we will be with you every step of the way. Our one goal is to make your college search as simple as possible. Let us know how we can help!
Working on your application to PSU? Here’s what you need to get the job done.
- 完成 Common Application or 豹的应用
- Official copies of all transcripts with a minimum of final junior year grades, or GED
- A well-written essay on one of the subjects listed on the application
- One academic recommendation
Ideally applicants have taken the following high school courses, 然而, we understand that each student’s high school experience is unique. If you do not meet these requirements, please be in touch with your admissions counselor!
- Four years of college-preparatory English
- Three years of mathematics (Algebra I & 二、几何)
- Three years of social studies
- Three years of science (one with a lab)
- Two years of a foreign langu年龄 (recommended)
There are selective requirements for applicants seeking admission to PSU’s Music, 剧院, and Nursing programs.
“Plymouth State University was a perfect fit for me because I wanted the opportunity to work directly with my professors and build a bond that will help me become the best student I can be.”
BROOKS ROMOSER ’21
- Fall Semester: April 1
- Spring Semester: December 1
- Fall Semester: May 1
- Spring Semester: January 3
Candidates applying after deadlines may receive consideration on a space-available basis. The University reserves the right to close admission prior to the above deadlines if enrollment has reached full capacity.
All students are considered for a merit scholarship based on their GPA at the time of admission. Merit scholarships are renewable at the awarded amount for a total of eight full-time semesters.
- In addition to a transcript, home-schooled students should submit an outline of academic studies (this may include reading lists, 课程教学大纲, 写作样本, or work portfolio) and, 如果可用, a satisfactory secondary school equivalency certificate or home school diploma.
- The recommendation should be from a non-family member (i.e., tutor, employer, clergy, civic leader)
Plymouth State University does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, 宗教, 国家的起源, 性别, sexual orientation, 性别 identity or expression, 年龄, veteran’s status or disability, in admission or access to, its programs or activities.